Kenton District Criminal/Traffic Court
230 Madison Avenue, 3rd Floor
Covington, Kentucky 41011
PHONE: (859) 292-6523 Ext 500
FAX: (859) 292-6611
Welcome to Kenton County District Criminal/Traffic Court. District criminal handles arraignments, pretrial hearings, hearings and trials of misdemeanor, traffic and violation offenses including violations of city and county ordinances, and felony arraignments and preliminary (probable cause) hearings.
- Collecting pre-payable and court ordered fines & costs.
- Accepting proof of insurance, registration, license, etc. for citations, when permitted.
- Posting and refunding of bonds.
- Rescheduling missed court dates if no warrant was issued.
- Processing expungements.
- Confirming court date, time, and room.
- Accepting filings from all parties.
***Reminder – Our office is prohibited from providing legal advice. You may contact the Northern Kentucky Bar Association (Lawyer Referral Service) @ (859) 781-1525 or Legal Aid of the Bluegrass (Civil Legal Assistance) @ (859) 431-8200, or contact a private attorney for further information.