Kenton Circuit Civil/Criminal Court
230 Madison Avenue, 3rd Floor
Covington, Kentucky 41011
PHONE: (859) 292-6523 Ext 501
FAX: (859) 292-6611
Welcome to Kenton Circuit Court. Circuit civil includes cases involving more than $5,000.00, land dispute title cases and contested probate cases. Circuit criminal includes capital offenses and felonies.
- Processing lawsuits, pleadings, and motions
- Posting and refunding of bonds
- Collecting filings fees, court costs, restitution and supervision fees
- Processing expungements
- Confirming court dates, time and room (if permitted)
- Processing appeals
- Fulfilling copy request (files and audio/video)
- Have proper photo identification
- Sign AOC forms when in the presence of a deputy clerk (unless previously notarized by outside notary)
- Payment can be made by cash, checks made payable to John C. Middleton, Kenton Circuit Clerk (with proper identification) or debit/credit card (with proper identification/ additional processing fee to card processor applies)
- Supply case number if possible
Click on the links to the right for further information.
***Reminder – Our office is prohibited from providing legal advice. You may contact the Northern Kentucky Bar Association (Lawyer Referral Service) @ (859) 781-1525 or Legal Aid of the Bluegrass (Civil Legal Assistance) @ (859) 431-8200, or contact a private attorney for further information.